Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jessica's Monday night scarf

I really wanted to show you this scarf, this is the second item Jessica has knit, and I think it is fabulous. The scarf is a present for her sister, lucky sister! I hope I am not posting a spoiler, but Jessica's sister has not taken up knitting yet. Maybe I can convince her....
 

Jessica used 3 x50g balls of Jo Sharp Silkroad Ultra in shade truffle for the scarf. The pattern is the Monday night scarf you have seen before, but I think it looks quite different in this luxurious bulky yarn. Jessica reduced the number of stitches in the scarf - I cannot remember exactly how many, possibly down to 20, as with 30 stitches cast on the scarf looked more like a stole.
Jessica came to our sock class on Saturday. I hope to show you some socks soon, as I forgot to take photographs during the class. At the moment I am finishing off some of the sample socks I had made as demonstrations for the class, all the partly made socks sitting around are a little overwhelming in my unfinished project pile.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment