Monday, February 7, 2011

Moss Stitch Infinity Scarf

Whilst I was in Europe, I saw the beginning of the winter clothes in the shops, and super elongated cowls, or joined up scarves appeared often.
When thinking of my sister's February birthday, I almost always think of winter knitting. An Infinity scarf seemed just the trick for this year.

stitchblissSAM_3100_plus_logo_TC

I made the scarf 140cm long, and 25 cm wide, and knit it sideways on circular needles. This was very good for summer knitting, as I did not need to drape the scarf in progress over my lap.The yarn is Aslan Trends Guanaco, a warm and soft Alpaca/Merino blend.

stitchblissSAM_3096_plus_logo_TC

My daughter is kindly modelling this during a very hot day. It looks to be a particularly winterish warm scarf to me.

stitchblissSAM_3101_plus_logo_TC

1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous and your daughter is a lovely model. :-)

    ReplyDelete